This program provides the roadmap from application to certification for CAPM. It gives the prerequisite project management knowledge as per the PMBoK needed to apply for CAPM certification. This course aims at giving the 23 hours of project management knowledge which is a pre-requisite for the CAPM certification.
PMI’s Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® credential is a valuable entry level certification for project practioners. CAPM® demonstrates that you have the understanding of fundamental knowledge, terminology and processes to manage projects effectively.
- To learn the best practices for managing projects as per PMBoK.
- To learn the terminology and language of project management as per PMBok which is practiced by most project managers across the globe.
- To cover the Ten knowledge areas as well as the five process groups covered in Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® - 5th edition) that will be tested.
- To make participants familiar with the format and makeup of the exam.
- To allow participants to meet the qualification of 23 hours (3 days) of PM education to sit for the exam as well as learn where to focus their attention to make the best use of study time.
Basic understanding of projects.
Methodology of the programme includes class room sessions with sharing of experiences and discussions. All the sessions will be interactive demanding active participation from all the members.
- Associates who have less than 3 years of experience leading or managing projects.
- Entry level associates looking for career growth, better management of projects or a career shift to project management.
- Less experienced project managers/coordinators looking to demonstrate your commitment to project management, enhance your skills in managing complex projects or be noticed for in demand skills.